Friday, June 5, 2009

Welcome...

This is my first stint back in the blogosphere since about 2006. I kind of gave up on my old blog: http://jenniferleighgainer.blogspot.com . You can feel free to go back and read it if you want to know what I used to be like back in the "self-discovery" phase of my early adulthood. I will give you warning, a lot of it is pretty self-indulgent and silly, but some of it is entertainingly sardonic and relatively insightful for a young twenty-something.

This blog will likely be similarly twisted, but maybe (hopefully) with a happier, more settled lilt about it.

Not that I expect anyone to read it, but should you happen upon it, I hope you find it either agreeable or thought provoking. If it makes you angry, you should probably be thinking more critically and questioning things, as I am rarely wrong. (see, there's the rapier wit I was mentioning earlier, I will not spell it out from now on... it's your job to pick up on it... see how that works?)

2 comments:

  1. Well I am honored to be the first follower! ha
    I can always use some thought provoking, insightful rapier wit from a neighbor especially one who is rarely wrong! I shall sit back and enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Self deprecation masquerading as ego is my favorite mode of communication!

    ReplyDelete